Sunday, August 3, 2014

Stunning Stitchin Sunday

Here we are again...it's Sunday and that means it is time for another installment in my Stunning Stitchin Sunday series.
It seems to me that so many of you are talking about it being the end of summer and the kiddos starting back to school soon. Nooooooo! Well at least for us, that isn't the case. My kiddos start school the Wednesday after Labor Day so we still have 4 more weeks of fun to enjoy. But before you lament about how much summer we still have left, be aware that our school year ends much later, their last day of school was June 25th. That is the way it has always been here in New York and I'm expecting when the time comes that we are ready to get out of NY and head a bit south, the change will be tough to get used to.

Anywho.....here is today's showcase of stunning stitchin for you to enjoy.

Have a great day! I've got more painting to do on the bookshelves for our playroom/library and hope to get back into my studio to do some sewing on the pillows and table runners that I'm working on. Plus there is the 100 Good Wishes Quilt to lay out and a few that need to be quilted. Oh yeah, I also need to hit the grocery store at some point too and run back to a store to buy the new purse I saw yesterday while birthday shopping for my BFF. It promises to be a busy day.

0 of you added your own colorful comments: